+ Add me first
+ Be added
01. I don't check my friend's list everyday. There's a high chance I'll miss certain entries of yours that are important and if that is the case, I apologize. Some people on my list update multiple times in one day so most entries get buried quickly. A lot of people usually end up poking me to read entries or posts that need to be read so by all means, if it seems like I missed something, direct me to it.
02. Comment occasionally. I love comments, it tells me you're alive and that you actually want to be my friend. I don't expect you to do it frequently at all, just once or twice so I know you're still there and I'm not friends with an empty account. I'll do the same.
03. If you friend me, it'd be nice if we have some of the same interests, or if you'd tell me how you found me. From a community? From an RP? From another friend? Just for curiosity's sake. I wouldn't want it to be a sock puppet account of some kind.
04. Please know how to use an LJ-cut if you intend on being friends. Uber-long entries takes forever to load on my computer, as well as multiple images. And please, please, please don't post a gazillion memes, quizzes etc all day long. I don't think I'd be able to handle them.
05. I'm someone who occasionally (mostly when I'm stressed or pissed off) uses "bad words." Sometimes it's just easier to express something in one of those four/five letter words. Please don't be offended. I'm also quite fond of slash, be it ♀ or ♂ but don't worry, I have people on my list that don't like it so I don't post it usually. Just give me a heads up if that's a no-no topic for you and I'll respect that.
06. As a continuation of 5, I don't force things on other people, I'd expect you to do the same. Don't try to make me see your views, especially if they clash with mine. And most of all, don't throw religion/race or anything discriminatory in my face to support your claims.
07. Lastly, don't friend me just to make your friend's list look bigger. It's kind of obvious when you do that.